The Bengals had a chance to extend their winning streak against the Ravens on Sunday with a win in Baltimore. They had a chance to win the game in the final seconds even though they had no business being in the game. You have to wonder, was this a partial effort from the Ravens? Did the Bengals pack it in?
What I Liked:
– How can you not like what you saw from Carlos Dunlap and Geno Atkins? The Bengals defensive front looks really strong heading into next year.
– The young receivers once again held their own and made plays when it mattered.
– The Bengals running backs again made tough yards when needed.
– Chase Coffman is no Gresham, but he did play a good game.
What I Didn’t like
– When you get your chance to play Simpson, hold onto the ball. Those fumbles were back breakers and neither one was necessary, hold the ball.
– Same for you Carson, unexcusable for a veteran to cough it up like that.
– Also, make a play at the end of the game number 9. Whether you gut it out and dive for the yards, or throw it, it has to be a little better than that.