Blog

Enough With the Backing In Nonsense

whocares
  1. Reid39 says:

I agree as well. Way too many negative people out there. Can’t we just be happy? This team exceeded 99.9999% of peoples expectations this year, and some retards out there still try to find something wrong, instead of being happy. Damn! Good write, Good read!

Here is what these whiners sound like to me:

“Can you believe this? I won a six-day, all-expenses-paid Caribbean cruise, and I’m pissed about it.. It’s not even a full week! And I have to stay in an interior room. And they are flying us in coach. Coach! The whole thing is gonna suck. I shouldn’t even go. God must hate me.”

3. Lee says:

I agree Suebs, lets enjoy the moment. Once your in, your in and its a whole new season. With the expectations of this team being so low at the start of the season it seems ironic that people would be complaining about being in the playoffs. We should be ecstatic! We know our future looks bright with this young team. I say we stop living in the past and future and live in the moment. And right now the moment is playoffs baby!!!!!!

4. WHO DEstiny!!! (formerly known as the Eternal Who Dey Optimist) says:

I have the same “incomplete” feeling going forward in the playoffs. It would have felt “more right” yesterday to have won our way in. But I’d stop way short of what these idiots are saying –

1. This was supposed to be a rebuilding year, and we’re in the playoffs.
    2. We stand an EXCELLENT shot of getting our first playoff win in more than 20 years.

Yes, if we beat the Texans and have to play at New England, we may be running into a brick wall. But – in the meantime, we have a playoff berth and possibly a playoff win to be proud of. Both of which can help lure FA’s and help the team in general going forward.

WHO DEY!!!!

5. Steev says:

Agreed, wholeheartedly. The Bengals did enough throughout the course of the season to earn a playoff spot. Despite the loss this weekend, I am so proud of this team’s accomplishment and, for once, I’m optimistic about the future.

Plus I think they have a real shot at winning their first playoff game in forever. That is something to be excited about!

6. CK says:

Exceeded all expectations. Period. All the haters out there can shut the F up. Who-Dey! Go Bengals! Bringnhome a win from Houston! Oh yeah, nice job Buckeyes…..