July 25, 2014

Heading to Houston, who’s coming with me?

So, WhoDeyFans will be represented in Houston for the playoff game this weekend against the Texans.

I have never been to Houston. What should I do? Where should I stay? Who is coming with me?

I am hoping to find a Bengals tailgate pocket or a place to pregame and then watch the Bengals beat the Texans.

If you are heading down or know people that are, lets get in touch and make the Bengals presence known.

WhoDey.

Comments

1. Is this like Jerry McGuire with you holding a gold fish in a bag just wigging out?

I would say take a car and visit the Shiner Brewery but that’s 2 hours away and there is nothing to see other then that. But one of the random Super Gas stations does have Awesome jerky

2. Who Dey Chick says:

We are headed down for the game and hoping to hook up with some Who Dey tailgaters. Please post any information on where you will be tailgating. I will bring the test tube shots !!

3. TJ D says:

Flying in Friday afternoon. Lets have a who dey party friday night as well!!!

4. TheFov says:

I’m with two other Cincy guys who live in Houston looking for some Who Deyers. We want to meetup for a tailgate too!

5. ochacinca says:

Awesome. Am also heading over to Houston from NOLA. Was too close to not go. Hoping to connect with some of our people at some point before as well. There seems to be a lot of interest in finding a tailgate/meeting spot, but not a lot of knowledge of the area. Do the locals have any suggestions?

I can ask my friend who is a local, but would trust a Bengals fan’s opinion over a Saints fan’s any day.

Is anyone actually going to have a car at the game? They should park in a lot and that will become the tailgate spot. Should be a good amount of Bengals fans to gather.

WhoDey

7. lance says:

hey guys, we’ve organized a Texas Bengals Family Reunion in Houstin for pre-game gathering right next to Reliant Stadium.

Got free parking, big table, hospitality and can walk right to the stadium.

DETAILS:
    When: 1:15pm Saturday
    Where: Papsitos, 2515 S Loop W Houston, TX 77054
    Who: All Bengals Fans
    Why: Playoffs in+Texas+Bengals=Priceless!

TO JOIN US:
    Just show up and ask for the WHO DEY Table!

It would help if you would email us to let us know so we can help the staff prepare for us(and we can be good guests). Free free to drop a line to austinwhodey at gmail, or, find our post on the benagls message board and chime in there if you have an account.

Hope to see as many Texas Bengals fans as we can gather. Word thus far is, a lot of Bengals fans will be on the Bengals side of the 600 Section at Reliant, so bring signs, noise, gear and cheer and lets help make an Orange Out.

Who Dey!

8. ochacinca says:

Me too! Am getting v. excited.

Who to the dey!

Tomorrow I will send out an email to all the people I know that are going with my cell phone. You guys can respond to the email or text me. I am pumped for the game.

WhoDey

10. lance says:

hey number 1 fan, ochocinca and bob. we got 12 together from the bengals boards confirmed thus far. we’ll look forward to seeing yall.

WHO DEY!

11. lance says:

hey yall, got some more folks from cincy. looks more like 16 thus far for the papsitos get together detailed above.

the more the merrier!

can’t wait to meetcha each and all and go root on our playoff bengals!

WHO DEY!